It is currently Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: F A Vase.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:40 pm 

Tremendous game at Chadderton today, 4 really good goals. All in all a decent start to season have not lost a game by more than one goal and not been outplayed in any of them and played some good football on the way. Another good turnout by the Frickley faithful and much appreciated by the players and management.

Post subject: Re: F A Vase.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:00 am 

Thanks for your post Ken.
Mr Benn is doing his best but has a very hard job in front of him.
Credit to him for having a go.
I hope he pulls it off.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:26 am 

Having spoken to Wayne and Andy yesterday i'm sure he won't fail for lack of trying he says he will be looking to pick up one or two players that have been released from local league clubs

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:26 pm 

So the F A Vase journy rumbles on not the best we've played this season but the right result, Keelan Grist's goal alone was worth the entrance fee.
Nearly 200 gate fingers crossed for another home draw, does anyone know when the draw for the next round is ?.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:15 pm 

Well the wembley road comes to an end, what a shame,
Emley probably just about deserved to win abley assissted by the refferee.
When the refferee caucioned Kofi in the first half he clearly indicated one, two, three pointing to three different areas on the pitch saying i'm cautioning you for persistantly infringing the laws of the game thats fine, the referee sets his standard for persistant infringement, players can often be heard shouting how many times ref, the Emley number 5 committed at least 5 infringments nothing serious pushes in the back near the halfway line from keeper clearances little trips but dosn't get cautioned thats "cheating". The sending off we could see Emley player pulled back Binns first thats subjective to interpretation then gets cautioned again for pulling back Emley player so gets sent off. About ten minutes from end ball knocked down line for our sub to run onto at wharp speed pulled down by arm by Emley number six free kick given no caution is that inconsistency or "cheating" once again subjective different people different opinions.
I could go on about what nearly everyone in the ground considered poor poor decisions but I think the refferee was just out of his depth as was outlined when his dad who was running the dugout side line ran 60 yards across the pitch to be at his sons side, the other linesman was about 5 yards away, when there was a bit of a set too between a few players which resulted in an Emley player running 30 yards to kick a Frickley player who was on the ground but that was only a caution.