Switch to full style
Post a reply

Good start.

Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:44 pm

Good start well done. I have watched Mr Benns interview and am in pressed with how honest he is. I say keep the straight talking up mate.

Re: Good start.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:54 am

Totally agree F1 great start as I told you before we've had a couple of harsh defeats in the friendlies but showed plenty of promise.
As you say when Wayne talks people listen.

Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:17 pm

Another tremendous game two games eight goals good grief whatever next a clean sheet perhaps.
Hope you managed to get up to the Lane F1 wev'e played more football in the last two games than we did in the last two seasons.

Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:52 am

Another good win Ken. Only 3 points off the top. Who knows what could happen this season.

Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:46 am

Great display last night by all. Win. lose or draw, the thing we are getting this season thats been missing before is entertainment. Supporters are leaving the ground thinking it was money well spent.

Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:53 pm

Another great result with a little bit more luck we would have had five, first clean sheat since start of season, 199 through gate top half of table life's good.
Plus a couple of new signings, Sats trip to top of table Barton will be dificult.
Post a reply