It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 1-2 lost again. 3rd from bottom. 142 gate.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:16 pm 

Well anybody got anything at all to say. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Post subject: Re: 1-2 lost again. 3rd from bottom. 142 gate.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:47 pm 

Lost to a top team again but they are nowhere near the level of Marske and we were unlucky not to get a point, as the two strikers at Marske would take up our entire budget do you think we should play with just two players it is what it is we can't afford top players I don't want the club to get into big debt and fold if you can come up with a big sponser happy days ?.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:23 am 

Ken I got a sponsor once and the club made me look a fool by not going and getting the sponsor signed up.once bitten twice shy..
Ken I hear what you are saying but as I have said many times where is the boards plan to change things.
I’ll be honest I don’t think they have any plans. Do you or anyone else honestly?
142 fans yesterday more than likely we are going down and with a fan base like that Frickley carnt keep going.
Who wants to go and watch football at a Div lower than the Div we are in now?
Freck will not be manager in a lower Div if he takes us down will he?
Only the old boys who have gone to Frickley for years will go week in week out.
And in a few years us old uns may be gone.
When we went down to this rubbish Div We are now in I said at the time it would be very hard for us to get back into the Prem but I was told we will bounce straight back up. Look what’s happened in the last 5 - 10 years plus the mistakes that have resulted in life time fans leaving our club. Some who got a lot of money coming into the club. K
Who is to blame for the position we are now in? Well it’s not the fans is it? I know who I think is to blame and have said so in passed postings, who do you think has let our once great football club down?
Sorry to be so negative but it really hurts me to see My great club going to the wall and if thing don’t change fast it will die.
Thanks for your views Ken. Let have some more posts / views.

Freck said in his interview the Leeds results of late made him feel better. Leeds manager has just been sacked ??
I posted in another post it’s no good sacking Freck now it’s to late into the season.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:55 pm 

Sorry F1 but I don't know what sort of plan you want the board to come up with Spencer Fearn had a plan about 4 years ago payed a lot of money for top players but wasn't able to get the best out of them so we missed promotion if Fearn hadn't paid a lot of the money out of his own pocket the club would now be playing in the Doncaster senior league.
We played Liversage a few years ago in the cup and beat them 10 / 1 someone I know went to our match there a few weeks ago and was talking to a couple of thier supporters and they were worried what would happen to thier team if thier big sponser pulled out. Take Gav Allot for instance Fearn alledgedly paid £4000 for him from Shaw Lane, Maltby paying him £400 p/w ??? but not for long, look what happened to Shaw Lane the boss at Aqua Force pulled his backing out and they don't exist anymore. All because Barnsley FC / FA would not let him change thier name to Barnley Shaw Lane thats how fickle some of these sponsers are but at the end of the day its thier money they can spend it how they want.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:16 pm 

Ken. You ask what plan am I on about. That’s easy to answer what plans have the board got to get more money into the club before the club dies
Any good business and that’s what Frickley is a business have a business plan for the future 5 years or so. The plan is then reviewed if it’s not working its then amended to make it work.
That’s what proper business men or women do.
But at Frickley if they do have a business plan to get money into the club it’s not working because year on year we have no money to complete in the league we are in.
All I ask is what is Frickleys business plan to get much needed funds into the club so we can complete in a good league? I hope that answers your question Ken.
Ken you post about Spens money.
I was told that just before Spen came Karl had already agreed terms with some of the players Spen then signed them on stupid money. Karl had agreed terms I was told for the next season already.
Look what then happened Karl was told his services where not needed for the next season Spen was then appointed. Spen dident like player having their say so he got shut of Gav and come the end of the season most of the other players went as well. Do you think Spen was good for Frickley Ken?
Ken I know you would love Frickley to be playing in a higher league as I would but would you be happy going to watch NECL football?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:50 pm 

I think Spens money was good for Frickley but not his coaching abillity. At the end Gav was only playing the games he wanted to play in if it was a long trip and he didn't fancy it he was unavailable.
Your right I dont want to see us in NECL but also like you I will watch our beloved blues in any league rather than them fold completely.
As for Karl I was a big supporter and think he did great things for the club but when someone comes in and says I will put a lot of money into the club but I want to be manager, it takes a lot to say no.
I'm only a thick retired electrician as you can tell from some of my posts but my posts are my honest opinion, business plan ? I would not know one if it slapped me in face or slipped on it so thanks for educating me just a little bit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:29 pm 

Thats your view Ken and thanks for it.
A lot of years ago we where playing a boxing day game at the lane kick off 11.00 well some Worksop fans came to the game then they where going back to watch Worksop game kick off 3.00. They had just got a big money man to back them a Spen if you like. Well i said to them what are you going to do when the money man walks away. They said we will take the good times while they are there and if it all goes belly up so what. You know what happened at Worksop. Looks like Frickley is going the same way I hope not. Thats why the club needs a proper business plan in place with a mix of sponcers in place not a one man money bags.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:45 am 

Frickley 1 wrote:
Ken. You ask what plan am I on about. That’s easy to answer what plans have the board got to get more money into the club before the club dies
Any good business and that’s what Frickley is a business have a business plan for the future 5 years or so. The plan is then reviewed if it’s not working its then amended to make it work.
That’s what proper business men or women do.
But at Frickley if they do have a business plan to get money into the club it’s not working because year on year we have no money to complete in the league we are in.
All I ask is what is Frickleys business plan to get much needed funds into the club so we can complete in a good league? I hope that answers your question Ken.
Ken you post about Spens money.
I was told that just before Spen came Karl had already agreed terms with some of the players Spen then signed them on stupid money. Karl had agreed terms I was told for the next season already.
Look what then happened Karl was told his services where not needed for the next season Spen was then appointed. Spen dident like player having their say so he got shut of Gav and come the end of the season most of the other players went as well. Do you think Spen was good for Frickley Ken?
Ken I know you would love Frickley to be playing in a higher league as I would but would you be happy going to watch NECL football?

NO PLAN NOTHING TO SAY. I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO?