It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Frickley manager
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:17 am 

Frickley manager said last night in his interview he’s happy with how things are going and every things looking good.
So He’s happy with
3 games lost. 1draw. 14 goals against. 5 goals for.
Do you lot agree with the manager?
Rossington up next maybe the manager is looking for some players from NCEL div one.

I say again to the old board members. STOP THE ROT NOW.
You will wise you had if you don’t six games into the new season.

Post subject: Re: Frickley manager
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:01 am 

I don't take a lot of notice of friendlies, the result is unimportant and its more looking at how the team perform. I'll be there at the first league game shouting for the Blues, I think then we'll have a better idea where we're at and if we're going to do anything this season.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:21 pm 

So it’s ok to lose 4-0 to scunthorpe who are 6 divisions higher except on Scunthorpe’s web site it’s say it was there under 23’s who incidentally drew 2-2 with goole just saying

Last edited by Old school on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:41 pm 

Frickley 0 - Scunthorpe 4 old school don’t make it any worse it’s bad enough.
No body is posting what’s up with you lot?
But at least the managers happy.

Old board MEMBERS STOP THE ROT NOW.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:45 pm 

Apologies f1 now edited slip of the finger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:33 pm 

Old school, F1, I was expecting this post ever since I saw the final score.

I haven't started a thread on the game because I wasn't there- I'm not a big fan on commenting on performances that I haven't seen (perhaps something you two could take on board as well). It's a disappointing result, but again, it's pre-season, I'm not bothered about results. The performances in the past three games have given me no reason to be concerned- in fact, I was hugely encouraged by the way we played against Matlock. I'd ask for your opinions on the performances (not results), but why bother if you don't make the effort to turn up to games anyway.

I accept that performances are worthless without results, and if we start our league campaign with poor results I'll be sceptical of Spink- but it's pre-season, I'm only interested in fitness and seeing the squad have game time.

With regards for the Scunthorpe squad, didn't Van Keen score a hat trick for them? I'm pretty sure he's spent the majority of his career in league one and the Dutch top division.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:46 pm 

Ch1401 been expecting this too van even can’t get in Scunthorpe sidereason he’s in u 23’s and played in lower Dutch leagues so why does spink come on and say he’s happy with it very odd supple usual 250 turned up too.Please don’t tell me to go to games love seen mores games up there than you’ve had dinners this was a fantastic club until the lunatics took over.Every one looked forward to see each other on game days and everyone had a smile on there faces not now lm afraid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:33 pm 

Old school wrote:
Ch1401 been expecting this too van even can’t get in Scunthorpe sidereason he’s in u 23’s and played in lower Dutch leagues so why does spink come on and say he’s happy with it very odd supple usual 250 turned up too.Please don’t tell me to go to games love seen mores games up there than you’ve had dinners this was a fantastic club until the lunatics took over.Every one looked forward to see each other on game days and everyone had a smile on there faces not now lm afraid

There's so much wrong with that comment that I don't even know where to start. You're really not going to be missed, 'love'.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:19 pm 

Ch1401 what a strange boy you are

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:04 am 

Who are you speaking for ch1401 when you say life time fans will not be missed. Not missed by who? Yourself, by the club by other fans? What gives you the right to say that? Are you the clubs spokesman?
Why do you think some of the old fans speak out like they do? Let me tell you because they care about the club they have followed for years and their dads before them and grand dads before them.
They have put money into the club for years buying stuff out of the tea bar and the shop, raffle tickets, half time draw tickets, golden goal tickets, programs, paying to get in on the gate,gone to far away grounds to watch their team, worked for the club some worked on the market selling Frickley lottery tickets for years, some sold tickets to support the young Frickley team well before this as you say the new plan came in. Trades men giving up time to fix burst pipes or keep the showers going in the changing rooms, you say THAT same man will not be missed.I for one am grateful for the work they did and for the money they have put into the club for years and I have said so on this forum many times. And they are still doing it to date.
I say again thank you. Need I say more?
Then YOU say they will not be missed.
When it all gos belly up it will be the life time fans that pick the club up again and keep it going the ones you say will not be missed. I think you will then be long gone. Two minutes wonders come to mind.

Old board members STOP THE ROT NOW.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:06 pm 

Old school wrote:
So it’s ok to lose 4-0 to scunthorpe who are 6 divisions higher except on Scunthorpe’s web site it’s say it was there under 23’s who incidentally drew 2-2 with goole just saying

They were beaten 2 - 1 by North Ferriby as well Old School.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:24 pm 

Noticed Van Veen scores for Scunny last night in the Football League. Must’ve boosted his confidence playing in their strong U23s squad vs Frickley in the summer...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:03 pm 

That’s what happens when players show big improvements