It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Transfers
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:03 pm 

You have not looked very hard ch1401 but when you find them you will agree with me F1 is all ways right. Or just wait till the end of the season then say like others you where right F1.
But maybe Spen could move on again and his whipping boy get the sack and someone like MM could come in and save us. But I don't think many will want the Frickley managers job after the way the board got rid of Karl and MM do you?
Talking to some of last years season ticket holders many are not buying a season ticket this coming season I wonder why that is.
Do you know why ch1401?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:39 pm 

Burden of proof is on you F1, but seeing as I've looked and couldn't find them and you're unwilling to link me the comments I'm going to guess they don't exist.

As for the team, I'm not making any judgements until I actually see them play, but I'm pretty optimistic for the next season.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:13 pm 

I am not a liar ask other posters on this one.
I just don't want to be bothered looking them up ask other posters who have been posting some years.
When Frickley looked as if they were going down a few years ago I was the one who said they would stop up I was right then I was pleased to say.
Last season I said we would finish mid table I was right we did finish mid table with MM help.
Maybe that will help you find the postings.
But if you still want to think I am a liar that's up to you old lad.
I think one of the other posters got it right you like to stir it up, so be it if that ticks your box.
This is now getting boring.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:48 pm 

ch1401 wrote:
Ken Hill wrote:
Didn't know we are going to play 3 aside

My point being of the nine players already signed on for next season, three are experienced at this level, one more has been at the club for three full seasons, and two more have had full seasons in the NCEL.

come on chris, if the one more has been at the club for 3 seasons is jb with over 70 games,how many do you have to play to be experienced at this level. :?:

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:56 pm 

ken hill hit the nail on the head, experience is required so build the side around jammer,benny and luke.
so sad to see jammer leave after the great service he has given the club.
on a personal note the new signings do not thrill me with enthusiasm either with their pedigree or age in terms of experience lets hope the striker turns out to be a decent signing.
its not yet the end of may and we are moaning about signings, don't forget any signings made before july 1st will more likely be on a contract, otherwise the club could end up with egg on their face if they up and sign for more reddies elsewhere.

p.s. don't be having double standards F1, everyones entitled to their opinions. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:30 pm 

Don't mind opinions Blue Stan but to be called a liar in affect ????????????
Just been reading some of my old posts about what I said on the above posting, why I bothered I don't know but one thing is for sure I was right what I told ch1401 and I am not a liar.
But as I said what ever ticks his box. I will still sleep tonight.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:53 pm 

l Have this on very good authority the reason behind all the academy player is down to the dreaded “b” word £800 a week that’s right £800 p/w hazel even taken big wage cut so these two are raking in a fortune from that accadamy approx £12000 per student per term You do the maths oh and in a building fearn said he wasn’t going to use

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:50 pm 

CH1401 you seem to have rather a lot to say regarding the club all of a sudden (Since the appointment of a sporting director) never had this much to say about previous managers. You sound like a defence lawyer. Just saying.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 9:04 pm 

Mr Sitter wrote:
CH1401 you seem to have rather a lot to say regarding the club all of a sudden (Since the appointment of a sporting director) never had this much to say about previous managers. You sound like a defence lawyer. Just saying.

That's it Mr Sitter, you've got it, I'm actually employed by Spencer Fearn to endorse him on here.

Sarcasm aside, this forum has turned into a genuinely nasty place for many fans. Let me remind us all that this thread was made just to discuss the new transfers ahead of next season, yet I'm being accused of winding people up, and calling people 'liars' when I simply ask them to back up what they're saying. Less and less people are using this website and it's no wonder why, if you refuse to go along with the majority voice then you're ostracised as a dissenter and a wind-up merchant.

As a last point though, the claim that the budget is now £800 p/w is just absolute nonsense. For a squad of 16, that would work out to be £50 per player, which I would guess is less than NCEL wages. If we factor in Hazel, who is on £200 p/w at a very conservative guess, and Jordan and Liversidge on £100 each, that would mean £400 p/w split between 13 players, or just over £30 per player. If anyone thinks that a goalkeeper would sign for us from Bridlington to play for £30 a week then they're deluded.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:30 am 

I tend to agree with you ch1401 it is a shame when people descend to the deapth's of sarcasm and insults perhaps if everyone was like Denis Price (who was called a XXXXXXX idiot) and used their own name on the forum they might not do it. I find it hard to believe our budget is £800 / week, amazing where old school gets his info from.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:42 am 

Personally l find it amazing where ch1401 gets his in formation from too but just think on academy players won’t cost much if not nothing

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:47 am 

[quote="ch1401"]Burden of proof is on you F1, but seeing as I've looked and couldn't find them and you're unwilling to link me the comments I'm going to guess they don't exist.
( quote)
I’m going to guess they don’t exist. (Quote)
So Your saying you think I am a liar right.
If your posting is not saying you think I am a liar or implying I am I don’t know what is.
You imply I am saying you are calling people liars when your not.
Be honest ch1401 that is what you are saying and you know it.
I don’t have to prove my self to you about what I have posted in the past we are not in a courtroom and you are not the judge.
To have a bit of banter on the forum is one thing but you overstepped the line IMO with the above comment and I think you know it don’t you? Your bang out of order.
Can I just ask you how long have you been a Frickley fan watching the games at the Lane.
Please yourself if you answer or not.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:52 am 

Ken Hill wrote:
I tend to agree with you ch1401 it is a shame when people descend to the deapth's of sarcasm and insults.

Can I just add to sarcasm and insults. Calling people liars.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:36 pm 

Old school wrote:
accadamy approx £12000 per student per term

I'd probably query that figure - it equates with the school fees per term for sending someone to Eton

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:50 pm 

Getting this thread back onto its original purpose- Sam Cable has signed, a welcome return. Looked a very impressive forward before his injury. Now puts us at ten confirmed players-

Tom Jackson GK
Brad Mears DF
Sam Liversidge DF
Liam Carrick DF
Luke Hogg MF
Jack Burton MF
Todd Jordan MF
Sam Cable FW
Jack McMenemy FW
Jacob Hazel FW

Spink has already confirmed three more players have signed, plus five more are in talks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next