It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Transfers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:25 pm 

Ken Hill wrote:
I got the info off the web site I assumed from the media team

I don't think that is the case to be honest, that information was never posted on the website.

A fan asked the question on Facebook - not quite the same

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:42 pm 

as i'm not on facebook its impossible for me to read it there it was on the website.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:35 pm 

Ken Hill wrote:
As I'm not the same as you in a privileged position to get inside info I got the info off the web site I assumed from the media team, are they not part of the club.

I'm not sure what "privileged position" you're referring to, I don't really have any inside information on the club and the only times I ever speak to anyone employed by the club is at the games- very rarely anymore than a "hello, good luck!"

As for Tyler, there really was never any announcement he had signed for York. I think someone mentioned it on this thread, but there was no official announcement (website, twitter etc) from the club- in fact the only thing the club stated was he had been released. A few weeks later he was at Farsley. It's a bit unfair to have a go at the club over something that is categorically untrue.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:46 pm 

That is categorically garbage I did not read on the website that Tyler had been released, it was myself that put on this forum that Tyler had signed for York and you replied you could not find anything on the York website on May 16th you said if we can keep Ible and Tyler so they wasn't on the original released list it was later that Mcknight and Fearn probably decided we could not afford them

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:17 pm 

Nothing I have said is untrue. You said he had signed for York, I said there was no announcement. All the while, I was hoping he had been retained. Below is the official announcement that Tyler had left, on 25th May. This was the only mention of Tyler, there was no other official announcement on whether he was staying or leaving.

https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/frickley ... 29495.html

Please don't have a go at me, or anyone else at the club, simply because you've got it wrong. I'm sure Spink wanted to keep him, but ultimately he signed for Farsley (not York, like you said he had). Again, you're completely wrong on this issue, you're in no position to call my comments "compete garbage".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:43 pm 

A big welcome back to Liam Carrick and Brad Mears, and a warm welcome to Ollie Russon who joins the club from FC Halifax Town reserves.

Ollie has particularly impressed me over pre-season.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:43 pm 

I agree with you Christine welcome back Brad and Liam in my previous post I wasn't meaning you were talking garbage I was meaning you are garbage, about other people talking garbage was you at the meeting when Mcknight said we were having a 4g pitch for this season they are going to have to work fast, when asked if the supporters club could totally refurbish the gents toilet block at the west end of the main stand did you hear him say no we are going to move the snack bar to the east end then you can make the old snack bar into the new toilet block.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:55 pm 

Ken Hill wrote:
I was meaning you are garbage.

Charming. "Sticks and stones" and all that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:29 pm 

Shows how good I am at picking players when Hugo got injured last season we borrowed a keeper from Bolton Jake Turner I think I preferred Hugo look at them now Hugo go's with Stan to AFC Mansfield Jake go's to Newcastle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:39 pm 

Ken Hill wrote:
Shows how good I am at picking players when Hugo got injured last season we borrowed a keeper from Bolton Jake Turner I think I preferred Hugo look at them now Hugo go's with Stan to AFC Mansfield Jake go's to Newcastle

I wasn't convinced by him either Ken and to be honest I'll be very surprised if he gets anywhere near the first team ........ Saying that good luck to the lad ....... Take your chance.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11