Switch to full style
Post a reply

Sold our soul

Tue May 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Even worse than i first thought Official announcement on website, basically frickley is to become another Ilkeston, 100 years of history down the drain I had massive respect for the board of the club but they will regret this day hopefully someone will be there to pick up the pieces right that's it am done I want no part of it thanks for the memories Dingbat out for good

Re: Sold our soul

Wed May 10, 2017 7:35 am

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.indepe ... html%3Famp

Re: Sold our soul

Wed May 10, 2017 10:00 am

Dingbat I mostly agree with a lot of what you post on here but on this one mate I dont.
I unlike you never really had massive respect for a Board that have run my club the way they have this last season. And over many passed seasons.
!. Dident back Karl after the great season we had just had.
2. Let one of our best managers go.
3. Put Mozza and JK in place.
4. Sack Mozza bring Karl back with two days to go before we could sign players.
5. Chairman jumps ship IMO.
6. Get rid of Karl again as has been posted, before we have a new Chairman in place.
7. Sell my club to well who? and let them take over lock stock by the look of it.
Massive respect for this board. Sorry Dingbat never had it not from F1.

Re: Sold our soul

Wed May 10, 2017 10:30 am

Frickley 1 wrote:Dingbat I mostly agree with a lot of what you post on here but on this one mate I dont.
I unlike you never really had massive respect for a Board that have run my club the way they have this last season. And over many passed seasons.
!. Dident back Karl after the great season we had just had.
2. Let one of our best managers go.
3. Put Mozza and JK in place.
4. Sack Mozza bring Karl back with two days to go before we could sign players.
5. Chairman jumps ship IMO.
6. Get rid of Karl again as has been posted, before we have a new Chairman in place.
7. Sell my club to well who? and let them take over lock stock by the look of it.

Massive respect for this board. Sorry Dingbat never had it not from F1.


I did have respect for them F1 it seems I was wrong and any respect I did have has now gone certainly as far as football is concerned, watch for the new owners trying in the coming days to pull the wool over the fans eyes but I say beware of wolves in sheep's clothing, one reason they are here and it's to benefit themselves not the football club in my opinion its crystal clear to me

And there is a new Chairman F1 Fearn and or the ex Stockport ceo will be the chairman or organ grinder whatever there called or whatever hip name they think up seen as there so cool and trendy bet they both go snowboarding well shove your snowboards up your back side lads it ain't for me
Last edited by Dingbat on Wed May 10, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Sold our soul

Wed May 10, 2017 3:39 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/nickmadden91

Read this lads tweets can someone anyone? Explain what the board are doing getting involved with these 2 clowns, at least 5 people i have spoke too aren't renewing season tickets next year massive negative reaction on Facebook and I won't set foot in the place again whilst 100 years of history is been crapped on from a great height and Club dressed up as a 2nd rate youth team, 1 sponsor already Pulling out as club not seen as a community one anymore

Re: Sold our soul

Wed May 10, 2017 4:51 pm

http://www.wsc.co.uk/wsc-daily/1158-feb ... ort-county
The word of the day, is anti-nepotistically :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCFJehvzJTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1GyAyPv7EQ

Re: Sold our soul

Wed May 10, 2017 5:02 pm

is it the end of the club

Re: Sold our soul

Wed May 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Before the board make another big mistake like the others you have made over the last season will you PLEASE PLEASE look at this again?
By the look of it your going to finish Frickley and make a big mistake if you go ahead with this plan.
Dont dig your heels in. THINK about it before you sink Frickley.
WHAT'S HAPPENED TO THE MAN WHO WAS IN THE DUG OUT FOR THE LAST FEW GAMES OF LAST SEASON WASENT HE GOING TO PUT SOME CASH INTO THE CLUB.
WHERE HAS HE GONE? ? ?
WHY HAS KARL GONE AFTER HE HAD BEEN GIVEN THE JOB FOR THIS NEXT SEASON ???
Your silence says it all.
Last edited by Frickley 1 on Wed May 10, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Sold our soul

Wed May 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Full interview from WSC link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t7YwC8g6lc

Re: Sold our soul

Thu May 11, 2017 8:39 am

As I understand this decision was only made by three board members in attendance two not available through work commitments bet we can all guess which three they were

Re: Sold our soul

Thu May 11, 2017 10:07 am

I want them 3 to explain the reason why they have killed the football club, not to me to the supporters

Re: Sold our soul

Thu May 11, 2017 11:05 am

same dingbat i feel sorry for karl and his assistant who's next to leave Jon hood an absolute club legend i feel sorry for the people who gives up they free time to help the club i used to help the club with (kitman under rinky) and lotto.

Re: Sold our soul

Thu May 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Dingbat wrote: seen as there so cool and trendy bet they both go snowboarding
:lol: That made me laugh. I went snowboarding once but it was at Xscape - does that count?

Re: Sold our soul

Thu May 11, 2017 1:56 pm

LET ME TRY AGAIN.
BOARD MEMBERS WILL YOU JUST GIVE THE FANS ANSWERS THEY WANT ?

1.WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MAN IN THE DUGOUT FOR THE LAST FEW GAMES OF LAST SEASON ?

2.WASENT HE GOING TO PUT SOME CASH INTO THE CLUB ?

3. WHERE HAS HE GONE ?

4. IS HE STILL ON BOARD ?

5. WHY HAS KARL GONE AFTER YOU GAVE HIM THE JOB FOR NEXT SEASON ?

IT'S NOT BRAIN SURGERY IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE DONE THE RIGHT THING WHY O WHY WILL YOU NOT JUST ANSWER THE FANS QUESTIONS ?
SIMPLE AS THAT, THEN STAND OR FALL ON THE PLANS YOU HAVE MADE.

OR HAVE THE FANS MISSED SOMETHING HERE AND FRICKLEY FC HAS BECOME A NEW CONSTITUENCY IN THE NEXT GENERAL ELECTION AND LIKE THE MPS IN WESTMINSTER YOU DONT ANSWER STRAIGHT QUESTIONS WITH STRAIGHT ANSWERS ?

Re: Sold our soul

Thu May 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Frickley 1 wrote:LET ME TRY AGAIN.
BOARD MEMBERS WILL YOU JUST GIVE THE FANS ANSWERS THEY WANT ?

1.WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MAN IN THE DUGOUT FOR THE LAST FEW GAMES OF LAST SEASON ?

2.WASENT HE GOING TO PUT SOME CASH INTO THE CLUB ?

3. WHERE HAS HE GONE ?

4. IS HE STILL ON BOARD ?

5. WHY HAS KARL GONE AFTER YOU GAVE HIM THE JOB FOR NEXT SEASON ?

IT'S NOT BRAIN SURGERY IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE DONE THE RIGHT THING WHY O WHY WILL YOU NOT JUST ANSWER THE FANS QUESTIONS ?
SIMPLE AS THAT, THEN STAND OR FALL ON THE PLANS YOU HAVE MADE.

OR HAVE THE FANS MISSED SOMETHING HERE AND FRICKLEY FC HAS BECOME A NEW CONSTITUENCY IN THE NEXT GENERAL ELECTION AND LIKE THE MPS IN WESTMINSTER YOU DONT ANSWER STRAIGHT QUESTIONS WITH STRAIGHT ANSWERS ?


Man in the dugout last few games been overlooked by the board for this so called better option or rather overlooked out of spite, Karl has gone as these 2 want there own man in or rather one of then wants full control top to bottom, the board have said nothing since the statement was announced like I said before the silence is deafening why haven't they said anything?
Post a reply