It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:41 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Play offs.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:54 am 

Looks like the hope of a play off spot has now gone IMO.
So yet another season in this rubbish div next season.
I said when we went down to this div we would find it hard to get back into the prem.
With a mixture of bad upper management and points taken off us and bad managers appointments we are where we are.
I feel it for the current manager and players And fans I think when the three points where deducted their hearts must have hit rock bottom after all the good work no great work they put in.
The manager has a contract so I understand that runs into next season how many of you think he will be at Frickley next season? will the budget be cut again and he walks? I don’t think he will be Frickleys manager next season but I hope he is he is a good manager. But so was MM and look what happened with him.
O well that’s Frickley AFC for you.

Post subject: Re: Play offs.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:22 pm 

Can I dream and be proven wrong? I hope so. Good result last night. Can we dare to hope we can still make the play offs? I hope we do for the manager players and fans sake.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:45 pm 

Well Frickley 1 can you explain why you think this is a rubbish division I think there are some decent teams in it including the present Frickley team, I do agree with you we need to do all we can to keep Frecks next season, after a full season under him I think we would be right up there. Last nights was a tremendous performance ( referee excepted ) and if Josh Mc is only 15 what a prospect but will need such as Hotte and Holli to protect him. I can see why Margs got M o M gets kicked from pillar to post and still scores twice my vote went to Holli ran midfield and his blood to water, 79 votes cast was there really that many Frickley supporters there ?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:49 am 

Yes Ken I agree there is some good teams in this div Frickley been one of them but when you look at the over all standard of the div compared to the prem or conference north div I think our div is very poor. Frickley is a club of long standing over 100 years and so IMO we should be in a better div than we are. As I have gone on record and said the manager and players have done great things this season and are still doing but the manager started his job at Frickley this season having to follow a very bad manager and then when he got the lads near the top of the div he got his feet kicked from under him with the 3 points taken off us because someone had not done their job right again (bring back Mr Frickley Stev Pen I say ) It seams we go one step forward then upper management take us two steps back again. Regarding will the manager be here next year, we’ll I really hope he will because he does a good job but just look at what happened with Karl and MM who knows what may happen again. Maybe I am been a little harsh calling our div a rubbish div but when you look at the other div above us our div is in a different league all together IMO. I do think the team we have now could do well in the prem. AND THAT IS WHERE FRICKLEY AFC SHOULD BE. Let’s see what happens.

Who can read the boards mind I certainly can not.
Spen back again?
Budget cut putting thae manager in a difficult position?
Let’s hope the lads and manager pull it off and get us into the play offs and then back where I long to be in the Prem. Here’s dreaming.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:48 am 

Who can read the boards mind that is mission impossible I just hope the club is able to cover the costs of these new players. I'm same as you I hope we can get on a run and sneak into play off's because on our day we can give any team a game. Do all play off winners get promoted this season or is it same as last and it go's on average points per game over the season was it 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 4 that went up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:42 am 

Don’t know Ken who gos up a more learned person than me will have to explain that one.
Here’s hoping.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:13 pm 

Doe's anyone know how this season's promotion works.