Post subject: CLS vs Newton Aycliffe, FA Vase match photos
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:05 am 

Here's my match photos from the FA Vase game on 31/10/2015

http://neilsmithsportsphotography.com/s ... e-31102015

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NeilSmithSportsPhotography/
Twitter: @NeilSmithSP

Post subject: Re: CLS vs Newton Aycliffe, FA Vase match photos
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:31 am 

Another very poor performance. Defensively absolutely shocking. Every goal was avoidable. Across the midfield we were 3/4 yards off and I'm not sure we won a tackle all afternoon.
Up tops I thought Hessy done very well in terms of winning the first header but the quality up to him and Ben was bordering on a joke.

The poorest thing for me is you can accept bad days but what I can't accept is what appears to be a lack of fight and effort. Maybe graver apart I don't think I heard one other player including my captain trying to get something going or getting players on their game.

I hope the lads involved yesterday all bring warm jackets on Tuesday because quite a few could be sat freezing in the dugout.

Cannot accept performance that we've turned out the last 4 games

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:05 pm 

Sometimes you also have to admit that the other team know all about the other teams strengths Maz and work on a shape that won't allow that particular team to play to their strengths as Kev Dugan said in the clubhouse after the game he forgot how hard we actually work on pressing and not allowing any team too play in areas that can hurt any team whether top of a league or bottom. Chester aren't second top of the table without being their on merit and hard work and you have to match that against any team in any division and in my eyes we certainly did that and games are won in the opposition box and that bit quality we had paid dividends with four good moves that ended in four good goals being scored second one pick of the bunch with Moffat producing good skill pace and fantastic cross for 16 year old Alan Harrison to score with great header, we were both missing good players on either side which may or may not have made a difference but more than happy to be in next round draw on what was a banana skin that we were more than aware of!!! Thanks to joe and the rest of the commitee for their hospitality and really hope they get promoted this season as club like Chester should be in the first division

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:19 pm 

Foss it should have been a banana skin but we didn't put up a fight.
You lot were comfortable all game.

Not sure if matty gave the ball away at all during the entire game, you know me better than most pal and how highly I rate your teams however the fact that we didn't test you at all is hard to take.

I've said before but the squad have earned a lot of praise however recent performances have been well below what are expected.

All the best for the next round