It is currently Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:09 pm 

marron04 wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:
This a joke?
https://dcafc.co.uk/news/smart-move-by- ... --part-two

Not sure who would want to be associated with this farce and this john smart never bankrolled gateshead to promotion from conference north, that was graeme wood. Dont even recall him been with club at all

I am very good friends with Jon Smart Jnr and he has said his dad is nothing to do with the club and won't be putting a penny in. Apparently it's Jon Smart Snr's stepson Justin who has got involved.

If i was him i would have a word with his stepson to stop his rep been tarnished, if hes secretary presume hes aware of it

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:21 am 

Si_kirk wrote:
marron04 wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:
This a joke?
https://dcafc.co.uk/news/smart-move-by- ... --part-two

Not sure who would want to be associated with this farce and this john smart never bankrolled gateshead to promotion from conference north, that was graeme wood. Dont even recall him been with club at all

I am very good friends with Jon Smart Jnr and he has said his dad is nothing to do with the club and won't be putting a penny in. Apparently it's Jon Smart Snr's stepson Justin who has got involved.

If i was him i would have a word with his stepson to stop his rep been tarnished, if hes secretary presume hes aware of it

How "anyone" committee member, player, tea lady can associate with this club is beyond me, especially after what they have done to Willington. These cant be proper football people just a list of no-bodys that will eventually run to the bottom of that list.

In my opinion, all clubs and anyone who loves Non-league football need to put their heads together and boycott anything to do with these reprobates as it seems, the people with the power to do something about it don't give a shiny sh*te..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:28 pm 

I am very good friends with Jon Smart Jnr and he has said his dad is nothing to do with the club and won't be putting a penny in. Apparently it's Jon Smart Snr's stepson Justin who has got involved.[/quote]
If i was him i would have a word with his stepson to stop his rep been tarnished, if hes secretary presume hes aware of it[/quote]

How "anyone" committee member, player, tea lady can associate with this club is beyond me, especially after what they have done to Willington. These cant be proper football people just a list of no-bodys that will eventually run to the bottom of that list.

In my opinion, all clubs and anyone who loves Non-league football need to put their heads together and boycott anything to do with these reprobates as it seems, the people with the power to do something about it don't give a shiny sh*te..[/quote]
Totally agree. Who are these folk still invovled with the club, nobodys hoping for there moment in limelight been involved with a once well known non league club or folk with serious mental issues. Im suprised the authorities aint done anything if they owe money, only them could finish them off as they still seem to be able to find players

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:42 pm 

Can he still play?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:51 am 

I see its all getting very nasty on twitter. An alleged account belonging to the chairman has been making some wild and very serious allegations about the save Durham city admin.

Quite Frankly the accusations made are disgusting, However im not sure the league or FA can do anything about it as the account is using an alias and i don't believe it can be proven it is the Durham chairman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:15 pm 

Eastdurhamhopper wrote:
I see its all getting very nasty on twitter. An alleged account belonging to the chairman has been making some wild and very serious allegations about the save Durham city admin.

Quite Frankly the accusations made are disgusting, However im not sure the league or FA can do anything about it as the account is using an alias and i don't believe it can be proven it is the Durham chairman

When Gateshead had arcehole owners nothing was done about the chairmans so called advisor trolling folk despite been from his real account and still it was nothing as bad as durham. The save durham city twitter should be re-names i say, what is there to save now

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:10 pm 

Durham City have just released quite the statement on Twitter...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:22 pm 

Might have been helpful if I'd added a link...

https://dcafc.co.uk/news/statement-from ... ?id=415498

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:56 pm 

Interesting read mate but who knows. Seeing is believing with this lot.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:07 pm 

What a complete load of bull! The sort of drivel pedalled by joe cala and bis boot lickers at gateshead in 2019 infact worse! A return to new ferens park, how when 2 clubs already play there and they wont deal with the club whilst the current regime is there. Sponsorships, ha ha, hardly well known local firms. And what about the money owed to willington, i suppose thats all lies as well is it by disgruntled ex players, coaches etc.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:52 pm 

Good to see the Saturday team mentality kicking in, 9-1 defeat to Silksworth!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:40 am 

Jaguars wrote:
Good to see the Saturday team mentality kicking in, 9-1 defeat to Silksworth!

Thats good isn’t it, no double figures defeat, things are on the up

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:35 pm 

Not a bad watch, apparently the lad who made it has been getting threatening messages on twitter
https://youtu.be/ntbuMgqoPWE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:00 am 

Not one element of surprise to me that all of this is allowed to go on with Olivier Bernard at the helm.

He’s someone who epitomises the words gutless and spineless.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:55 pm 

Si_kirk wrote:
Not a bad watch, apparently the lad who made it has been getting threatening messages on twitter
https://youtu.be/ntbuMgqoPWE

Wasn't a bad watch, its pretty much summed up what we all knew was going on anyway.

I did see some bits on twitter about Tanner putting up a representative to reply - wont happen. And he obviously wont do it himself and like Bernard he doesn't want to actually face up to the shambles they are running.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next