It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:50 am 

Eastdurhamhopper wrote:
I feel sorry for the players. Just looks like they are out of their depth. I can’t see them going past Christmas as things stand

Suprised they can even field a full squad way things are but credit to those who still want to play for this shambles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:56 pm 

12-0 tonight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:54 am 

marron04 wrote:
12-0 tonight

They won? :lol: :lol:
Were always gonna be whipping boys, the Wearside one is very, competitive with some very good, ambitious clubs in there.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:03 am 

Will be a case of who can score the most against them. Should not kick a club when they down but no sympathy with those running durham

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:02 pm 

15-1 defeat today, can it get any worse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:16 pm 

Si_kirk wrote:

Yes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:51 pm 

Windy1970 wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:

Yes

What a 20-1 defeat in next game

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:46 pm 

Si_kirk wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:

Yes

What a 20-1 defeat in next game

At least 20-1, if not even better or worse(depending on your point of view)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:27 am 

Depends if the opposition take off strikers out of sympathy in 2nd half which has been known when teams face dire opposition. I actually heard on twitter theres been offers from folk to take on the club but they have been turned down and those offering even blocked on twitter etc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:56 pm 

Si_kirk wrote:
Depends if the opposition take off strikers out of sympathy in 2nd half which has been known when teams face dire opposition. I actually heard on twitter theres been offers from folk to take on the club but they have been turned down and those offering even blocked on twitter etc

I’m awaiting the mighty clash of the titans, when they face Annfield Plain. Now if they put 10+ past them, then we could see a cricket score this season(well a 20/20 score, so 70-0 is my prediction)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:26 pm 

Windy1970 wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:

I’m awaiting the mighty clash of the titans, when they face Annfield Plain. Now if they put 10+ past them, then we could see a cricket score this season(well a 20/20 score, so 70-0 is my prediction)

Well it's on bonfire night, so feel free to insert a fireworks joke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:32 pm 

GarethChester wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:

Well it's on bonfire night, so feel free to insert a fireworks joke

I was going to say 475-6. But you might think I’m being puerile :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:26 am 

A new low.....

Announcing a list of players who have been de-registered on Twitter :roll: , citing them as "trouble makers" in the dressing room. THIS SHOULD IF IT HAS TO BE DONE, BE DONE IN-HOUSE, not displayed as a sort of trophy on social media.

Now I know one of these lads and would say a winner, but certainly not a troublemaker.
It looks as if the madman in Kangaroo land is now aiming his dictatorship on the players as much as he has sadly on Secretaries, committee members, and anyone daring to disagree with his methods of destroying the little bit of sympathy the public had for this once great, now totally destroyed club.

FOR GODS SAKE someone step in and end this NOW, its bringing the game we love, and the whole local football scene into disrepute and making the leagues they have been involved in and the one they are now playing in a laughing stock, good people whose reputations are being destroyed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:37 pm 

Still Learning. wrote:
A new low.....

Announcing a list of players who have been de-registered on Twitter :roll: , citing them as "trouble makers" in the dressing room. THIS SHOULD IF IT HAS TO BE DONE, BE DONE IN-HOUSE, not displayed as a sort of trophy on social media.

Now I know one of these lads and would say a winner, but certainly not a troublemaker.
It looks as if the madman in Kangaroo land is now aiming his dictatorship on the players as much as he has sadly on Secretaries, committee members, and anyone daring to disagree with his methods of destroying the little bit of sympathy the public had for this once great, now totally destroyed club.

FOR GODS SAKE someone step in and end this NOW, its bringing the game we love, and the whole local football scene into disrepute and making the leagues they have been involved in and the one they are now playing in a laughing stock, good people whose reputations are being destroyed.

Zero sympathy for the club from me. Ok so some clubs in the league might be having a rough time with heavy defeats and sparse resources but at least the players might get a bit respect but why bother playing for durham city, just what is the draw now apart from getting your rep tarnished, same for any volunteers left

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:45 pm 

If i was a player for Durham i'd certainly be looking to go elsewhere. I don't think i would have the motivation to turn up anymore if truth be told. Lads have been getting smashed week in week out and then get tarnished as trouble makers.

What are the players actually getting out of it?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next