It is currently Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Posts: 1596
Eastdurhamhopper wrote:
I feel sorry for the players. Just looks like they are out of their depth. I can’t see them going past Christmas as things stand

Suprised they can even field a full squad way things are but credit to those who still want to play for this shambles


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 615
Location: Chester le Street
12-0 tonight

_________________
Maz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:54 am 
Online

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:23 pm
Posts: 516
marron04 wrote:
12-0 tonight


They won? :lol: :lol:
Were always gonna be whipping boys, the Wearside one is very, competitive with some very good, ambitious clubs in there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Posts: 1596
Will be a case of who can score the most against them. Should not kick a club when they down but no sympathy with those running durham


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Posts: 1596
15-1 defeat today, can it get any worse


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:35 pm
Posts: 784
Si_kirk wrote:
15-1 defeat today, can it get any worse

Yes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Posts: 1596
Windy1970 wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:
15-1 defeat today, can it get any worse

Yes

What a 20-1 defeat in next game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:35 pm
Posts: 784
Si_kirk wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:
15-1 defeat today, can it get any worse

Yes

What a 20-1 defeat in next game

At least 20-1, if not even better or worse(depending on your point of view)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Posts: 1596
Depends if the opposition take off strikers out of sympathy in 2nd half which has been known when teams face dire opposition. I actually heard on twitter theres been offers from folk to take on the club but they have been turned down and those offering even blocked on twitter etc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:35 pm
Posts: 784
Si_kirk wrote:
Depends if the opposition take off strikers out of sympathy in 2nd half which has been known when teams face dire opposition. I actually heard on twitter theres been offers from folk to take on the club but they have been turned down and those offering even blocked on twitter etc

I’m awaiting the mighty clash of the titans, when they face Annfield Plain. Now if they put 10+ past them, then we could see a cricket score this season(well a 20/20 score, so 70-0 is my prediction)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:58 pm
Posts: 19
Windy1970 wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:
Depends if the opposition take off strikers out of sympathy in 2nd half which has been known when teams face dire opposition. I actually heard on twitter theres been offers from folk to take on the club but they have been turned down and those offering even blocked on twitter etc

I’m awaiting the mighty clash of the titans, when they face Annfield Plain. Now if they put 10+ past them, then we could see a cricket score this season(well a 20/20 score, so 70-0 is my prediction)


Well it's on bonfire night, so feel free to insert a fireworks joke


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:35 pm
Posts: 784
GarethChester wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:
Depends if the opposition take off strikers out of sympathy in 2nd half which has been known when teams face dire opposition. I actually heard on twitter theres been offers from folk to take on the club but they have been turned down and those offering even blocked on twitter etc

I’m awaiting the mighty clash of the titans, when they face Annfield Plain. Now if they put 10+ past them, then we could see a cricket score this season(well a 20/20 score, so 70-0 is my prediction)


Well it's on bonfire night, so feel free to insert a fireworks joke

I was going to say 475-6. But you might think I’m being puerile :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:26 am 
Online

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:23 pm
Posts: 516
A new low.....

Announcing a list of players who have been de-registered on Twitter :roll: , citing them as "trouble makers" in the dressing room. THIS SHOULD IF IT HAS TO BE DONE, BE DONE IN-HOUSE, not displayed as a sort of trophy on social media.

Now I know one of these lads and would say a winner, but certainly not a troublemaker.
It looks as if the madman in Kangaroo land is now aiming his dictatorship on the players as much as he has sadly on Secretaries, committee members, and anyone daring to disagree with his methods of destroying the little bit of sympathy the public had for this once great, now totally destroyed club.

FOR GODS SAKE someone step in and end this NOW, its bringing the game we love, and the whole local football scene into disrepute and making the leagues they have been involved in and the one they are now playing in a laughing stock, good people whose reputations are being destroyed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Posts: 1596
Still Learning. wrote:
A new low.....

Announcing a list of players who have been de-registered on Twitter :roll: , citing them as "trouble makers" in the dressing room. THIS SHOULD IF IT HAS TO BE DONE, BE DONE IN-HOUSE, not displayed as a sort of trophy on social media.

Now I know one of these lads and would say a winner, but certainly not a troublemaker.
It looks as if the madman in Kangaroo land is now aiming his dictatorship on the players as much as he has sadly on Secretaries, committee members, and anyone daring to disagree with his methods of destroying the little bit of sympathy the public had for this once great, now totally destroyed club.

FOR GODS SAKE someone step in and end this NOW, its bringing the game we love, and the whole local football scene into disrepute and making the leagues they have been involved in and the one they are now playing in a laughing stock, good people whose reputations are being destroyed.

Zero sympathy for the club from me. Ok so some clubs in the league might be having a rough time with heavy defeats and sparse resources but at least the players might get a bit respect but why bother playing for durham city, just what is the draw now apart from getting your rep tarnished, same for any volunteers left


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Durham City.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:22 pm
Posts: 117
If i was a player for Durham i'd certainly be looking to go elsewhere. I don't think i would have the motivation to turn up anymore if truth be told. Lads have been getting smashed week in week out and then get tarnished as trouble makers.


What are the players actually getting out of it?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group