It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:33 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Posts: 605
Presume the above were cherry picked based on ground grading


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:54 pm
Posts: 280
Think the only other club that could have went up with a suitable ground was Hylton but they knocked it back. Looking like a very competitive league next season. Judging by Twitter every player any club signs he is the best in the area.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 463
The FA has still gone ahead with one section of the restructure that has now been put back a year & that is the scrapping of step 7. All the former step 7 leagues are now classed as feeder leagues to step 6. Some leagues appear to have been elevated to feeder league status.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:38 pm
Posts: 62
Windy1970 wrote:
The FA has still gone ahead with one section of the restructure that has now been put back a year & that is the scrapping of step 7. All the former step 7 leagues are now classed as feeder leagues to step 6. Some leagues appear to have been elevated to feeder league status.


Is that active now Windy? I thought it became active in the Summer of 2021.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 463
johnna wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
The FA has still gone ahead with one section of the restructure that has now been put back a year & that is the scrapping of step 7. All the former step 7 leagues are now classed as feeder leagues to step 6. Some leagues appear to have been elevated to feeder league status.


Is that active now Windy? I thought it became active in the Summer of 2021.

Step 7 no longer exist. https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/foru ... -pdf.2670/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:38 pm
Posts: 62
Windy1970 wrote:
johnna wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:
The FA has still gone ahead with one section of the restructure that has now been put back a year & that is the scrapping of step 7. All the former step 7 leagues are now classed as feeder leagues to step 6. Some leagues appear to have been elevated to feeder league status.


Is that active now Windy? I thought it became active in the Summer of 2021.

Step 7 no longer exist. https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/foru ... -pdf.2670/


Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 520
Great to see the league back up to strength. 1st division will be more competitive than ever now. Some cracking teams in there going off last season.

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
No I in Team
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 8:24 am
Posts: 9
4 teams playing under the Durham name development league can only be good for the area , a good opportunity for lads to make the step from junior football , and Durham Utd in first division , I wonder who could be the first to get promoted into NL 2nd Division.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Posts: 605
Notice that newly formed washington united Are going to be playing at nissan yet washington united are based in durham. Surely there moved away from nissan was not purely down to money


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:54 pm
Posts: 280
Si_kirk wrote:
Notice that newly formed washington united Are going to be playing at nissan yet washington united are based in durham. Surely there moved away from nissan was not purely down to money

Washington FC are based at Durham.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Posts: 605
Heshootshescores wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:
Notice that newly formed washington united Are going to be playing at nissan yet washington united are based in durham. Surely there moved away from nissan was not purely down to money

Washington FC are based at Durham.

Yeah my mistake thats who i meant, washington united who were traditionally based at albany park


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:54 pm
Posts: 280
Si_kirk wrote:
Heshootshescores wrote:
Si_kirk wrote:
Notice that newly formed washington united Are going to be playing at nissan yet washington united are based in durham. Surely there moved away from nissan was not purely down to money

Washington FC are based at Durham.

Yeah my mistake thats who i meant, washington united who were traditionally based at albany park

Washington United weren’t based at Albany park. Washington fc were before they moved in the 2010-11 season. Washington United are a new set up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Posts: 605
Yeah meant washington fc formerly of albany park, been one of them days today and im sober so no excuse


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:54 pm
Posts: 280
Si_kirk wrote:
Yeah meant washington fc formerly of albany park, been one of them days today and im sober so no excuse

:D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2020/21 Season
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 520
Washington FC have moved out of Durham and are now sharing Ford Quarry hub with West End

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
No I in Team
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group