It is currently Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:17 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: FA SURVEY ????
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 590
Has anyone received this survey yet. Its dragging on a bit to long for my liking. Unless its a wait and see if restrictions move in favour which looks highly unlikely. I think a decision on whats happening this season needs to be made asap.

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
No I in Team
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA SURVEY ????
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:08 pm
Posts: 1009
Location: Oh Allerton is wonderful
bigcbeat wrote:
Has anyone received this survey yet. Its dragging on a bit to long for my liking. Unless its a wait and see if restrictions move in favour which looks highly unlikely. I think a decision on whats happening this season needs to be made asap.


Its almost inevitable it will be scrapped, from what I have read.

Hopefully Clubs will just play friendlies until August

_________________
"Sky rockets in flight.....booom.....afternoon delight........aaaaaaaaaaaafternoon delight"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA SURVEY ????
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:42 pm
Posts: 371
Location: Nibbling cheese
Wack wrote:
bigcbeat wrote:
Has anyone received this survey yet. Its dragging on a bit to long for my liking. Unless its a wait and see if restrictions move in favour which looks highly unlikely. I think a decision on whats happening this season needs to be made asap.


Its almost inevitable it will be scrapped, from what I have read.

Hopefully Clubs will just play friendlies until August


If the league is going to be scrapped, then how about just play out the County Cups/FA Vase and even start the league cup. At least if restrictions are eased in say March/April then there are 'competitive' fixtures for clubs to play until the end of May.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA SURVEY ????
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:08 pm
Posts: 1009
Location: Oh Allerton is wonderful
Micky the Rodent wrote:
Wack wrote:
bigcbeat wrote:
Has anyone received this survey yet. Its dragging on a bit to long for my liking. Unless its a wait and see if restrictions move in favour which looks highly unlikely. I think a decision on whats happening this season needs to be made asap.


Its almost inevitable it will be scrapped, from what I have read.

Hopefully Clubs will just play friendlies until August


If the league is going to be scrapped, then how about just play out the County Cups/FA Vase and even start the league cup. At least if restrictions are eased in say March/April then there are 'competitive' fixtures for clubs to play until the end of May.


Couldnt agree more, however I believe there's an issue with County Cups as bigger Clubs might have contracted players on Furlough.

_________________
"Sky rockets in flight.....booom.....afternoon delight........aaaaaaaaaaaafternoon delight"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA SURVEY ????
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 590
If they scrap the league they may aswel scrap the lot. No point in risking more spreading this manure . What difference will it make to take that extra bit of caution to get on top of it then go again in august . This probably won’t sit well with some clubs but it’s to risky imo

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
No I in Team
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA SURVEY ????
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:34 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Chester le Street
Exactly why risk spreading the virus with unnecessary friendlies and a cup

_________________
Maz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA SURVEY ????
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 590
Survey just arrived

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
No I in Team
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA SURVEY ????
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 196
This was on twitter.....


Ebac Northern Football League
@theofficialnl
·
40m
Clubs have been sent an FA survey asking for their views on the current season. The preferred option of the League Management Committee is that the season should be declared null and void with a potential cup competition.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA SURVEY ????
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 am
Posts: 590
Still Learning. wrote:
This was on twitter.....


Ebac Northern Football League
@theofficialnl
·
40m
Clubs have been sent an FA survey asking for their views on the current season. The preferred option of the League Management Committee is that the season should be declared null and void with a potential cup competition.

That’s the League Management Committee opinion based on a previous survey sent out to clubs earlier in the season. Majority voted to null and void if less than 75% of fixtures were not completed . The league are carrying out the wishes of the clubs so the hammering they are getting on social media is ridiculous .

_________________
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/birtleytownfc
No I in Team
C'mon the hoops....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA SURVEY ????
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Posts: 196
bigcbeat wrote:
Still Learning. wrote:
This was on twitter.....


Ebac Northern Football League
@theofficialnl
·
40m
Clubs have been sent an FA survey asking for their views on the current season. The preferred option of the League Management Committee is that the season should be declared null and void with a potential cup competition.

That’s the League Management Committee opinion based on a previous survey sent out to clubs earlier in the season. Majority voted to null and void if less than 75% of fixtures were not completed . The league are carrying out the wishes of the clubs so the hammering they are getting on social media is ridiculous .


Arr so there may still be life in this season thats an older decision, thanks for clearing that up.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group