It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:44 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: My opinions on everything going on at the minute
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:05 pm 

Micky the Rodent wrote:
In all seriousness I think we would all take the end of December through until May with the same restrictions we had earlier this season (150 - 300 restrictions on crowds) - thats the best we can hope for i think!

Absolutely no 150 restrictions please!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:55 pm 

if whitley bay had been at home sat I would not have been allowed to go. but its the reserves who are playing at hillheads in northern alliance so i can go and watch.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:33 am 

It appears count cup competitions will still be going ahead behind closed doors. I believe the relevant County FA's will be covering match official costs. Wonder if players are waiving any expenses/wages for these games.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:41 pm 

Micky the Rodent wrote:
In all seriousness I think we would all take the end of December through until May with the same restrictions we had earlier this season (150 - 300 restrictions on crowds) - thats the best we can hope for i think!

One glint of hope with the new Vaccine and hopefully people do get behind the vaccine when their opportunity comes along.

Rumor has it if by 2022 if you have not had the vaccine or have refused to take the vaccine, then you've got zero chance of travelling aboard for your holidays to Spain, Italy etc, hopefully if your one of the lucky one's to have had the vaccine and you have proof that you have had the vaccine (after the 28 day period) you can show your proof form/app on match days, this might just increase your chances getting into the game and potentially as the weeks and months pass by, crowd attendances might just start to increase? Or am i just wishful thinking??.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:46 pm 

Lovenonleague wrote:
Micky the Rodent wrote:

One glint of hope with the new Vaccine and hopefully people do get behind the vaccine when their opportunity comes along.

Rumor has it if by 2022 if you have not had the vaccine or have refused to take the vaccine, then you've got zero chance of travelling aboard for your holidays to Spain, Italy etc, hopefully if your one of the lucky one's to have had the vaccine and you have proof that you have had the vaccine (after the 28 day period) you can show your proof form/app on match days, this might just increase your chances getting into the game and potentially as the weeks and months pass by, crowd attendances might just start to increase? Or am i just wishful thinking??.

Thats not a bad shout . If you have taken the Vaccine then why should you not be allowed into grounds? Maybe this would convince the conspiracy theorists to have it. :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:35 pm 

It may have been pointed out earlier or in another thread but the guidance released by the DCMS and The FA contradicts each other yet again on the advice of fans being in attendance (like it did in the summer which meant numerous clubs played friendlies without fans).

The FA class step 3 to 6 as non-elite and the DCMS say fans can attend sporting events classed as non-elite as long as they observe social distancing and 'rule of 6' (e.g. "in tier 3 areas... people can meet in groups of up to 6 in public outdoor spaces, including outdoor sport grounds and facilities") but The FA say no fans allowed at these steps.

This was when each body posted their guidance and it may have since been updated and I wanted to point this out earlier but have been unable to log in 'til today.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:50 pm 

David M wrote:
It may have been pointed out earlier or in another thread but the guidance released by the DCMS and The FA contradicts each other yet again on the advice of fans being in attendance (like it did in the summer which meant numerous clubs played friendlies without fans).

The FA class step 3 to 6 as non-elite and the DCMS say fans can attend sporting events classed as non-elite as long as they observe social distancing and 'rule of 6' (e.g. "in tier 3 areas... people can meet in groups of up to 6 in public outdoor spaces, including outdoor sport grounds and facilities") but The FA say no fans allowed at these steps.

This was when each body posted their guidance and it may have since been updated and I wanted to point this out earlier but have been unable to log in 'til today.

So confusing. Also seemed the durham and northumberland fa made there own rules up too