Switch to full style
100% Unofficial
Forum rules
Post a reply

Billingham Synthonia 1-2 Northallerton Town

Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:56 am

https://wp.me/p4i04N-4QU

Here's my report from tonight's Northern League Division Two clash between Billingham Synthonia and Northallerton Town where goals from Nicky Martin and Damon Reaks helped Northallerton to a 1-2 win.

Re: Billingham Synthonia 1-2 Northallerton Town

Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:57 am

Guarantees 3rd Northallerton, and for the first time in 37 years it looks like third place won’t be good 3nough for promotion. I assume the FA have no idea of the work and passion that goes in to securing a good league position at step 6. Mathematically promoting only 1 and relegating only 1 makes no difference to 3 up and 3 down

Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:37 am

I don’t think anybody knows what’s going on Wack. I’d say two will go up because Dunston will move up to the Evostik. Possibly three and two up from step 7....does that make it a 20 19 split.

Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:38 am

I don’t think it’s fair if the bottom side in NL1 doesn’t go down which is what is rumoured.

Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:08 pm

Wack wrote:Guarantees 3rd Northallerton, and for the first time in 37 years it looks like third place won’t be good 3nough for promotion. I assume the FA have no idea of the work and passion that goes in to securing a good league position at step 6. Mathematically promoting only 1 and relegating only 1 makes no difference to 3 up and 3 down

Hope you's go up wack. Would love to see it but year after year after year it's the same debate nobody seems to know who's going up or down.
Post a reply