Switch to full style
100% Unofficial
Forum rules
Post a reply

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:25 am

great to see another NL club want to climb up the pyramid.

Other clubs throw games to avoid promotion so its keeping the north-east representation in the glue league ticking over.

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:54 am

Absolutely. And it's great to see that with promotion not being optional, teams can't hang around like a bad smell spouting sh*te about mysterious five year plans until the vase is won.

P*ss poor effort at trolling mate :oops: :oops: :oops:

Edited as I almost forgot to say a heartfelt congratulations to Dunston. Very good team, consistent and organised. Great bunch of folks too! Well done all :D

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:07 pm

Congratulations Dunston, Embrace the Evo-Stick, you will enjoy going to new grounds and meet wonderful people, I’m certain you will do very well in the East Division.
So enjoy this summer, exciting feeling and a touch of nervous anticipation.

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:33 pm

Micky the Rodent wrote:Be interesting to see how many people tipped UTS to win the league before the season started, given they had a pretty average season in the league last season? Is there not a thread somewhere from the summer with predictions?

They have showed what it takes to win this league - organisation, fitness and togetherness.


Perhaps you mean this?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=119962&hilit=prediction

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:38 pm

Think it’s off two years ago that Dave. There’s predictions on there about hebburn winning Division two.

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:11 pm

Well done Dunston
Fantastic season

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:31 am

Congratulations to all involved.

Another North Eastern team to add to the EvoStik to replace a surely promotion bound Morpeth. Anybody can beat anybody on this league so you'll enjoy the ups and downs.

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:09 am

Totally agree anybody can beat anybody in the Evo Stick East & West league, However I’ll say this much the next step up to the Premier division is massive step in quality, However let Dunston enjoy this wonderful time.

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:36 am

Micky the Rodent wrote:Be interesting to see how many people tipped UTS to win the league before the season started, given they had a pretty average season in the league last season? Is there not a thread somewhere from the summer with predictions?

They have showed what it takes to win this league - organisation, fitness and togetherness.


Not before start mate but was certainly interested in them by end of August and fancied them all way since mid to late sept.just went conceeding goals.and in this league if you don't conceed your 3/4 of the way there

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:07 pm

Dunston have done brilliant and well done to them this season. Nice to see Blyth, Spennymoor, South Shields, Morpeth and Marske all doing well in their respective leagues, good to have competition from the region higher up the pyramid.

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:53 pm

england wrote:Dunston have done brilliant and well done to them this season. Nice to see Blyth, Spennymoor, South Shields, Morpeth and Marske all doing well in their respective leagues, good to have competition from the region higher up the pyramid.


Certainly is . Some excellent teams in N East . Fair play to all of them that look to progress . They have give it a go to see how high they can go and have to be applauded for that .

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:34 am

The league's outside of the Northern League aren't the big bad enemy that some people would have you believe.
Yes lots of work needs to be done behind the scenes on and off the pitch and I believe us and Morpeth for example have done so excellent work this season.
Credit to the committees involved. I'm sure Dunston will have no problems.

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:51 am

Mr Pip wrote:The league's outside of the Northern League aren't the big bad enemy that some people would have you believe.
Yes lots of work needs to be done behind the scenes on and off the pitch and I believe us and Morpeth for example have done so excellent work this season.
Credit to the committees involved. I'm sure Dunston will have no problems.


Have Marske completed the required ground upgrades to be able to continue playing in the Evo Stik next season? Isn't the deadline usually 31st March?

Re: Congratulations Dunston!

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:56 pm

Mr Pip wrote:The league's outside of the Northern League aren't the big bad enemy that some people would have you believe.
Yes lots of work needs to be done behind the scenes on and off the pitch and I believe us and Morpeth for example have done so excellent work this season.
Credit to the committees involved. I'm sure Dunston will have no problems.

Yeah was sure alot of scaremongering over the years r.e. Promotion based on what 2 failures, durham and blue star
Post a reply