It is currently Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:54 am

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 65
Merry Xmas Mike https://mikeamosblog.wordpress.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 65
Mike has mentioned on his blog, that the NLZ has been down for a couple of weeks. Thankfully it’s now sorted. I only noticed that the website had changed its domain on twitter. I’m not sure how many other members & those that just view the forum will know that this has happened.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:36 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:49 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Ashington
Windy1970 wrote:
Mike has mentioned on his blog, that the NLZ has been down for a couple of weeks. Thankfully it’s now sorted. I only noticed that the website had changed its domain on twitter. I’m not sure how many other members & those that just view the forum will know that this has happened.


On Saturday morning once the site was back up and running, we sent an email to all registered users, so as long as email addresses are up to date, and it wasn't picked up as junk/spam, then most people should be aware of the new domain address.

_________________
Gav


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:54 pm
Posts: 764
Location: Costa del Ryhope-by-the-sea
Gav wrote:
On Saturday morning once the site was back up and running, we sent an email to all registered users, so as long as email addresses are up to date, and it wasn't picked up as junk/spam, then most people should be aware of the new domain address.
I have received no email, not even into spam folder. My registered email address, which I have had for years, is my only one and I just checked it in the User Control Panel to make sure.

_________________
The Senility Prayer:
God grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.

If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:58 am
Posts: 418
Location: Westerhope...formerly Bedlington - Home to the most successful team in Wansbeck
I received the email, into my spam folder - but I only realised because I've had to reset my password as I couldn't remember it to log on to the new home, and that's where the reset confirmation had gone

_________________
Regards

Dave Anderson
http://www.bedlingtonterriersfc.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:30 pm
Posts: 198
Location: Lab 207
Found mine cleaning the spam/junk folder this morning. I usually just delete all but for some reason I looked at what was there this morning

_________________
CESTRIANS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:01 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Brandon, Vermont, USA
I didn't get an email. I went into my user profile but could not find an email box - only old things like AOL messenger, Yahoo Messenger (Skype or Google would be better these days?) and Jabber whatever that is. So I don't know what email address if any is on my profile. Advice please!

_________________
Patience is a Virtue
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:54 pm
Posts: 764
Location: Costa del Ryhope-by-the-sea
marinersteve wrote:
I didn't get an email. I went into my user profile but could not find an email box - only old things like AOL messenger, Yahoo Messenger (Skype or Google would be better these days?) and Jabber whatever that is. So I don't know what email address if any is on my profile. Advice please!
Click on "User Control Panel"
then click on "Profile"
then click on "Edit account settings"

_________________
The Senility Prayer:
God grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
The eyesight to tell the difference.

If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:01 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Brandon, Vermont, USA
Cheers Keith

_________________
Patience is a Virtue
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 65
https://mikeamosblog.wordpress.com
Hopefully people will still keep reading Mike’s blog


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mike Amos’s blog ‘Grass Routes’
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Posts: 24
Windy1970 wrote:
https://mikeamosblog.wordpress.com
Hopefully people will still keep reading Mike’s blog

Very good read. Mike knows his pubs and beer


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group