It is currently Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:51 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71
 Post subject: Re: The FA's proposed new restructuring
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:46 pm 

There is a big space at Leam Rangers behind one of the goals, so the seats will probably go there.

I've heard Boro Rangers are looking to joint own a ground and have asked a few clubs, even Consett.

All Richmond need to do is add the seats and artificial pitch which I'm lead to believe takes 10 weeks, this is due to start next month.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:50 pm 

Noeldinho wrote:
There is a big space at Leam Rangers behind one of the goals, so the seats will probably go there.

I've heard Boro Rangers are looking to joint own a ground and have asked a few clubs, even Consett.

All Richmond need to do is add the seats and artificial pitch which I'm lead to believe takes 10 weeks, this is due to start next month.

Its bizare boro rangers would want to ground share and even more bizare why Consett would need them

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:48 am 

Noeldinho wrote:

Does the ground not have to be ready for the 31st of march

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:35 pm 

philc wrote:
Noeldinho wrote:

By the 31st March 2022 it would have to be entirely complete, if you can demonstrate that work is taking place, you will be ready for the season and then fully complete by the end of your year

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:11 pm 

Does the ground not have to be ready for the 31st of march[/quote]

By the 31st March 2022 it would have to be entirely complete, if you can demonstrate that work is taking place, you will be ready for the season and then fully complete by the end of your year[/quote]
That isn’t true, I know someone from the NL is telling clubs this. I asked the FA’s senior ground grader this exact question and his response was:
“As Step 7 is now outside the NLS, entry to NLS can be treated in a slightly different way from 7, with criteria that can be designed to achieve an overall picture - as seen with the population of the ECL/ESL Step 6 divisions. Normally though such dispensations are not applied unless it suits a particular requirement and all proof of an extended time frame can be be achieved. Time frame slippage from March 31st is not normally considered.”
So any step 7 team has to achieve the H Grading by the 31st March 2020 & a G Grading by the 31st March 2021. Clubs must have the floodlights erected by the 30th September 2020 following promotion. How can anyone seriously think a team can be promoted without a fully built ground? Any business could go to the wall or run out of money, halfway through a build!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:26 pm 

Windy1970 wrote:

By the 31st March 2022 it would have to be entirely complete, if you can demonstrate that work is taking place, you will be ready for the season and then fully complete by the end of your year[/quote]
That isn’t true, I know someone from the NL is telling clubs this. I asked the FA’s senior ground grader this exact question and his response was:
“As Step 7 is now outside the NLS, entry to NLS can be treated in a slightly different way from 7, with criteria that can be designed to achieve an overall picture - as seen with the population of the ECL/ESL Step 6 divisions. Normally though such dispensations are not applied unless it suits a particular requirement and all proof of an extended time frame can be be achieved. Time frame slippage from March 31st is not normally considered.”
So any step 7 team has to achieve the H Grading by the 31st March 2020 & a G Grading by the 31st March 2021. Clubs must have the floodlights erected by the 30th September 2020 following promotion. How can anyone seriously think a team can be promoted without a fully built ground? Any business could go to the wall or run out of money, halfway through a build![/quote]

Thats my understanding of it , As you say Windy min requirements must be in place by 31st March. Only leeway being floodlights which if i remember right a club must show planning permission approved, proof the funding is there and up and running by end of September. I'm sure there are fines imposed for each week with no lights after that date?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:35 pm 

bigcbeat wrote:
Windy1970 wrote:

By the 31st March 2022 it would have to be entirely complete, if you can demonstrate that work is taking place, you will be ready for the season and then fully complete by the end of your year

So any step 7 team has to achieve the H Grading by the 31st March 2020 & a G Grading by the 31st March 2021. Clubs must have the floodlights erected by the 30th September 2020 following promotion. How can anyone seriously think a team can be promoted without a fully built ground? Any business could go to the wall or run out of money, halfway through a build![/quote]

Thats my understanding of it , As you say Windy min requirements must be in place by 31st March. Only leeway being floodlights which if i remember right a club must show planning permission approved, proof the funding is there and up and running by end of September. I'm sure there are fines imposed for each week with no lights after that date?[/quote]
New clubs will need floodlights by the end of september however if they are already league members they seem to be able to get games started early and no fines. Go figure that out

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:52 pm 

Is anyone out there?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:01 pm 

Windy1970 wrote:
Is anyone out there?

Yes. Good evening

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:09 pm 

Blue Star still have a bit of to do but the set up is going to be great.

Add that with the attendances they are getting. 470 on Saturday. Not bad for an alliance game with shocking weather to go with it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:37 pm 

rfc81 wrote:
Blue Star still have a bit of to do but the set up is going to be great.

Add that with the attendances they are getting. 470 on Saturday. Not bad for an alliance game with shocking weather to go with it.

It’s a great attendance, it will have been inflated with there not being many matches on. In fact every attendance was up on Saturday. I’d love my club to get even half of that to be honest!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1061 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71